Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Closing

I'm going to close my Meandering blog sometime this year.  I'm working on how to save the photos and posts as there are so many, many things here that I want to keep.  Years of my life with Alan, and our adventures and travels that I don't want to lose.  I've heard the whole blog can be put on a memory stick or USB, but I'm not sure how that works, nor have I figured it out yet.

It's been nearly a year since last October when I went back to Edinburgh to see family and friends.  It was a painful, sad, tearful journey, but also filled with love and kindness.  After I returned, I started a new blog:  www.justone-terlee.blogspot.com where I write about this new life: being on my own.  There are stories, sometimes poetry, lots of photos, a tear now and then, and often a laugh or at least a smile.

Stop by sometime...

No comments: