Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE END..!!!

I feel like bursting into some kind of Hallelujah Chorus song, or jumping up and down and screaming like a girl (by which I mean a real pierce-your-eardrums little girl, rather than a grown up woman rip of a scream, though that would work, too).

The DIY is done. Everything painted, carpeted and all agonizing, back-breaking work finished. Below are the results, though the photos aren't too good, for some reason. Maybe because the weather has turned to crap here and with British Summer Time over, it's dark by 4:30pm, or maybe it's just that in "real life" the photos just do not even compare. Whatever. Here are the pictures.

Main Bedroom:




Living Room, though we did this last year, so really, it doesn't count for this DIY trip:



The Den:


The Hallway, though again, we did this last year:

Bathroom:


Gail's Room/Bedroom/Dining Room, or the Back Sitting Room if you want to be totally accurate:



My Sanctuary Room:



Kitchen, with yummy new floor...in fact, The Floor That Started It All:



I think I need to get a wide angle lens. The photos are just showing bits and pieces of each room, not the real dimensions, or the wall colors, or the gorgeous new carpet. Oh well. The frigging point here is that it's done...over...finished.

Oh dear...I'm feeling the need to shriek, jump up and down, possibly flail around like a maniac. I better get off the computer before I break something.

No comments: