Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've gone BERSERK...!!

Let's pretend I'm doing an experiment in the interests of science or something, not, in fact, exhibiting further proof that I have gone nuts after discovering Super Macro on my camera. I swear, I will try to contain myself after these last photos.


This is the Rowan tree in the front garden. It is laden with berries this year, which in the natural world apparently means a hard Winter coming. Duh. This is Scotland.




This is a SM (Super Macro) shot of the same berries. Don't they look like apples..?? How cool.



A regular shot of some Lobelia and Diascia in one of the cauldrons on the walkway to the front door.


One of the Diascia, up close and personal. Holy cow, I am loving this.




Wait until you see these last two. This very beautiful Dahlia head is so large, it won't stand up by itself. That's Alan's arm in the background.




Now check out the heart of this Dahlia. Wow. It reminds me of the Kraken that ate Captain Jack Sparrow in the 2nd
Pirates movie..!!!


Font size
OK, that's all. I really have to get on with other stuff besides taking pictures, but man, am I glad I finally figured out this Macro business. Too cool.

No comments: