Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Friday, July 16, 2010

Short Ketchup...

See..?? Even in this wretched heat, I can still joke.  Or maybe not..?? 

It's still in the high 90s here in Grants Pass at my mother's, and with our three journeys to Medford this week--where the temps have been even higher--I am tired, too hot, and living for the day we get into the new house and can settle down.

Our labors (and sweat) however, have paid off, so even if my brain has fried and my body melted, we have completely furnished the new house, which is a small miracle in itself.  We only have a few items left to find, like lamps and a washer & dryer set, but overall, on July 30th when we get the house, we will be good to go.  I've even scheduled the television, phone and internet to arrive on the same day, so it will be a flurry of activity on the mountain at the end of this month.  Once we get everything in place, I will post photos of our new digs. 

Now, all I have to worry about is that I won't be so worn to the nub I can't appreciate how far we have come in just six weeks.

No comments: