Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tomorrow is IT...


We're finally back in Roseburg this afternoon, after spending most of July at my mother's. Bless her for putting up with us..!! We went up the mountain to see the house when we arrived, but the carpet cleaners were busily working away, so we'll just have to wait until tomorrow--the official "We Actually Own This House" day. All the furniture is being delivered tomorrow, and the phone and internet are being installed (or whatever word works for getting the services done). Unfortunately, everyone is coming at about the same time...!! Should be total chaos and confusion, but at the end of the day, we'll be pretty much set up. I just wish it wasn't so bloody hot. Roseburg isn't usually this scorching, and I was really looking forward to getting out of the heat of Grants Pass...but apparently that's not going to happen anytime soon.

I'll be off-line now until sometime tomorrow night--if all goes well. I will take many photos tomorrow, and depending on how the day goes, I may wait until Saturday to post again. Saturday is just the Dish guy and Sears with the washer/dryer. So, look for me on the other side of the turmoil. 

Unless I fall asleep in my new bed and don't wake up until Monday...

No comments: