Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cinema Sunday

Well, I say Cinema Sunday, though what I'm really going to do is post some videos I found throughout the week that I haven't had time to put on the blog, rather than a feature film/movie.

Mostly these are funny dog vids--my favorite--though there is also a beautiful rendition of Swan Lake...the music, not the ballet.  So, settle back on this quiet Sunday afternoon, and watch a few short films.

*************************************************************

First up is this hilarious vid of Poncho, the Dachshund stuck in a sweatshirt sleeve.  It's really funny, especially every time he wags his tail, though I think the best part is how clueless the guy is in getting the dog out of the shirt (don't yank from the top, pull up from the bottom), and the "mom" isn't any help as she's laughing and filming.


**************************************************************

Snuggles, the Chihuahua apparently has a deep aversion to the remote.  The best part of the video is towards the end when she starts talking about how much she hates that thing...


**************************************************************

I loved this one.  It's a video from some kind of Japanese TV show.  And I can only wonder how the dog was trained to do this most clever thing.
 

Dog barks quieter brought to you by Funny Videos

************************************************************

And last, but truly not least, here's the Swan Lake video, played by Robert Tiso, with wine glasses and water.  It's really stunning, and eerily beautiful.


************************************************************

Okay.  That about covers it for our Sunday movie viewing.  Tomorrow should be the last week of the landscaping, so by Friday, I should be able to do a video of the "After".  At some point, either late Jan or early Feb, I did the "Before" video; I'll have to look in the archives for it.  It would be interesting to see them both together.  I'm having a hard time remembering how things used to look, before mud and chaos.

In any case.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...

No comments: