Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cinema Sunday

Back from the worst week on record.  Details to follow tomorrow.  For today, I just want to post these two short videos of the landscaping project...

The first one was taken on January 26th, just before the project started.  This is just a refresher really, as I've already posted this on the blog, the same day I filmed it...


Okay...the Big Reveal.  This clip was taken yesterday, April 16th.  It's a bit long, and in fact was too long for YouTube so I had to chop off the ending to keep it under 10 minutes.  (Which is originally all the upload time I was allowed.  I've now upgraded to 15 minutes--though only time will tell if that's a good thing.)

So, forewarned on the length, make sure you have a cuppa at hand, settle in for some Sunday viewing...and here goes:


The difference is pretty astounding, isn't it..??  Course, you really have to use your imagination to "see" the landscape as it will look in time, not particularly how it looks at the moment.

Tomorrow I will do a recap on my wretched week.  So, again, forewarned:  You might want to go shopping, or read a book, or forget my blog link.  I know I would...

No comments: