Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time Out

I'm taking a few days off, maybe longer, I'm not sure.  Things aren't going well in sunny rural Roseburg of late, and I need some time to navigate through the dire straits of my detrimental relationship with Alan, his meddlesome and ruined relationship with the hapless landscapers, and all the rocky shoals in between.  And that doesn't take into account that both dogs are suffering from the turmoil, or that my number is up any day now for jury duty.  Wow.  Where did I go wrong--was it that left turn I should have made instead of the right..??  Makes you wonder sometimes how you end up where you do...

Here's what I'd really like to do.  Though, on the other hand, maybe this is what I have been doing and that's why I find myself right where I am at this moment.  Ah hell, whatever.  I'll be back, I just need a time out.

No comments: