Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Slow Day...

Not much going on today, so I'm just going to post a few things and call it good.  Yesterday was really busy, with all kinds of running around things to do, and in fact we made three trips down the mountain which I think must be a record for us.  It was a wonderfully beautiful day however, so in between the running about we took the dogs to the park twice.  They didn't complain.

In case you haven't had your lunch yet today, you could perhaps try this soup...it might even take care of the midweek slump of Wednesday...


This is a good one.  I really had to smile when the dog commandeered the blanket...too funny.

Via Miss Cellania

Here's an amazing thing:  A true look at the vast underground world of an ant hill city.  Since I only saw one or two ants hanging around, I hope that means the colony had moved on to build another city...and weren't buried in the tons of concrete.  It's also just a bit creepy at the end when you realize the magnitude of their endeavors...and just how industrious tiny insects can be.

 Via DH

Well, like I said, it's a slow day.  The weather is sort of gloomy too, which really makes me want to take a nap, but instead I should get on with some work I have to do, so...yawn...The End.

No comments: