Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day Off

Today was my day off.  In my mind I was going to sit on the deck and read a book.  Imagine..!!  Read a book..!!

The reality of my day off was:  Walking Ozzy this morning before my first cup of coffee, painting two boards of the house that had to be replaced when Miguel and Chris did the front deck, five loads of wash, taking Ozzy to the park for a long walk, spending an hour reinstalling the frigging printer which suddenly decided to stop working, catching up on very overdue emails, and in a minute, making dinner before Ozzy's last walk of the day.

Nothing like a nice, relaxing day off, huh..??  Oh well.  Tomorrow is the road trip to Crater Lake.  As the day will be long--it's 100 miles to the lake--I most likely won't be blogging on Monday, but plan on a good one for Tuesday.  I'm looking forward to the adventure, getting some great photos, and best of all, having time away from all this exhausting book reading. 

Photo courtesy of Amolife


No comments: