Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just One of Those Days

I'm having a semi-busy day, plus don't really have much to blog about...other than grousing, which is boring. 

The house painting is a not happening at the moment because of the weather; we can't use the garage because they have painted the floor (which won't dry...because of the weather); I am finishing the last, forever, the end I swear it, editing of The Book, which should be done by this evening; I haven't had time to carve any pumpkins...for the first time in years, and that makes me cranky because I love carving pumpkins...boo...hoo.

So, instead of moaning on here, I will post a video or two, which will be ever so much more fun than reading about my minor angst issues.  That is, if I can post the vids.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Here goes... 

This is the cutest video of Misty the Cat, and Lucky the Jack Russell.  I loved this one.

 

And, buggers...the other video won't load.  See..??  It's just one of those days.  Still, the one above is good enough.  Morag, in Scotland, sent me a great Halloween video, but there was no link to embed the code and no matter what I try, it won't work, so, no sharing, in other words.

I'll leave you with this photo instead...and how funny is this..??  One tired, wee puppy, for sure.  And, judging by the size of his feet, he will really need that food to grow into them..!!

Photo courtesy of All Creatures

No comments: