Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Short one...

I had a longer post planned for today, but just spent all my blog time instead talking on the phone to my BFF in Idaho.  I'm telling you, once we get chatting...

Anyway, we are starting the house painting process, which thankfully is supposed to be done and dusted in about seven days, if it doesn't rain.  So, of course, for nearly the first time in months, there's a big storm coming over the weekend.

I'm actually glad of the reprieve.  I can't decide on the right colors.  One minute I'm positive, the next I'm not.  Ugh.  You would never know I am a quilter and can match color combinations in fabric all day long, with my eyes closed.  It's entirely a different matter when it's your house, isn't it..??

The crew came this morning, dropped off their "paint wagon", did all the pressure washing and called it a day.  Ozzy is going, "Oh crap, now what..??"


Speaking of Oz.  I think he's doing good, then he moves wrong and yelps.  His meds are over, so I'm really hoping his back will stop tweaking him soon, otherwise it's back to the dreaded vet for him.  He does love to lay on his big bed in the sunshine almost as much as running through the grass at the park.


Tomorrow I will catch up on what's been happening over the past few days around here, and with any luck, I will have settled on the wretched paint colors.  I live in hope.

No comments: