Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chill Out

It's going to be a laid-back sort of Saturday, mainly due to the crap weather--at the moment we have rain/snow mixed--so here are a few videos to kick off the day.

***************************************************

This is so cute.  The dog is playing deaf and/or dead...but then there's that tail giving away the whole game.  Too funny...


Dog Is Bad At Playing Dead - Watch more Funny Videos

************************************************

Scott (bro-in-law) emailed me this one today.  It's an old one, from American's Funniest Home Videos, but still great of a poor dog scared by a Godzilla toy.  He/she manages to hide, then escape the evil clutches of the terrifying monster...



**************************************************

I finally found a place where I can run away from it all.  Unfortunately, I'm twenty years too late.  Buggers.  This is amazing, and I would truly love to see this, though I fear my "zip line" days are over.  I could perhaps zip to one tree, but then no doubt would have to be airlifted out.  Still.  What a fabulous, cool place in Costa Rica.


**************************************************
About time for the afternoon dog walk, and regardless of the weather, it must be done.  Later today I think I'll do some serious meditation...and mentally transport myself to a tree house in the rain forest--the only way I'll get there.  Have a relaxing Saturday all...

No comments: