Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday sunshine

Cripes.  Again I forgot to post yesterday.  I had every intention of blogging after my shower and before the dog walkies, but...I don't know...I lost the plot or something, and before I knew it, we were out with the dogs and then it was lunch, and I had a brand new book by one of my favorite authors of all time and I couldn't wait to start it...and...well, there you go.  Or more to the point, there I went.

Nothing really happened yesterday anyway, so none of us missed a thing.

This morning I took this short video whilst standing out on the back deck.  It's a lovely Spring-like day; even with the chill, there is warmth in the sun.  Oh, and I got the name wrong for the mountain range:  Not the O'Connells, but rather the Callahans--got my Irish confused.


Hope everyone's having a good weekend so far...

No comments: