Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Monday

For those of you at work today, make sure you touch base with your fellow co-workers.  You wouldn't want this to happen to you...or them.  Sad as the story seems, the moral--at the end of the article--is perfect.  (Click on it to read easier).


Yesterday was the first day of Spring.  Hard to believe when it's windy and cold and raining like crazy, but yes, we're now officially done with Winter.  That's got to be good...right..??  And any day now, it might actually seem like we're done with Winter.

Today at Costco I bought some bulbs to plant in containers.  Supposedly deer resistant, though I won't take a chance on that and will put the containers in the back where they will--hopefully--not tempt the deer to leap over the back fence for some tasty snacks.  Costco had a wonderful assortment to choose from and probably due to the fact I am starving for color, I couldn't resist.

I missed the Supermoon deal over the weekend.  It was just too stormy for the moon to break through the cloud cover in the skies over Roseburg.

The demolition in the back yard is going along, with jackhammering and tractoring and heaps and mounds of mud flinging.  Oh, and apparently there have been some changes made since Friday--the morons men having yet again left me out of the loop.  Really though, at this point I could care less.  I've got other things on the horizon to occupy my time and energy.

And, when all this crap is just a distant, unpleasant memory...how I will jump for joy...

No comments: