Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Two Little Movies...

I have a feature on my camera that will take short videos.  Unfortunately, during the move I lost the manual that tells me how to do it.  This morning I found it..!!  This is an experiment, using Ozzy as the victim star.  Hopefully, it will work.

***************************************************

Yippee..!!  It actually uploaded..!!  Course, this was the first video, ever, and could I get the little bugger to face the camera..???  I wanted to show his Ugg boots, but naturally, he decided to turn away.  I took another one, which follows this.


Not much better on the "Ozzy models Ugg boots" idea, but you can see that he's perking up and getting back to his normal self.  Now that I have mastered this feature on the camera--okay, barely scratched the surface--be forewarned you will all be bored stiff with videos...though I still have to find the audio.  Oh well, one miracle at a time.

Correction:  I posted the blog, played the videos and guess what..??  The audio works and the lovely background noises are from me clucking at Ozzy, and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on the telly.  I really need to figure out this camera...

No comments: