Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Very Brief...

Very brief, because my BFF will be calling in a minute from LA, where she's been visiting her parents for the past week.

My word count is abysmal today, mainly because the plot took a total hairpin curve that I was NOT expecting, requiring a brain alteration.  Do I drag the plot back to where I expected it to go..??  Or just fasten my seat belt and follow these bossy characters in the direction they want to go..??  I'm taking the night off.  I seriously need to think this through.

I'm going to start posting on the blog in the mornings from now on.  I usually post in either late afternoon or evening, but I can't do that during NaNo,  So.  Mornings it is, at least for November.

That's all.  Phone's ringing......

No comments: