Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yawn...

We thought we were making some headway with Ozzy yesterday.  We even went to the park for a nice, though short, walk.  He ran around happily, even had a nearly normal...ah...well, he didn't have diarrhea for a change.  The vet told us to start up with the antibiotics as of yesterday, and though it's a nightmare to get the stuff into his tiny mouth, I managed the three doses.  We all go to bed last night, and between Alan and I, we're up every half hour or so.  Finally, at 5:30 we just gave up, I switched on the coffee, and there you go.  No sleep for days now, and just when we think we've turned the corner, Ozzy falls back to ground zero.  I suspect the antibiotics now, of course, because yesterday he really was doing better.  It's all too brain-numbing...though that could just be the side-effects of no sleep.

Garage floor should be finished today.  Then it's 3-5 days to cure before we can walk on it, or put the car in, or get the stuff out of the frigging Budget truck and out of our driveway.

I had another day of not writing a word.  Buggers.

But, on a more pleasant note.  I saw this very cute YouTube video this morning.  As I'm struggling these days to find a more positive way of viewing my world, this at least gave me a smile.  Not much else has lately.

No comments: