Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blustery Saturday

Terrible weather today with pouring rain, cold and bleak.  I suppose it's better than being buried under a mountain of snow, though there's at least some beauty in that.  Still.  It's nearing the end of December so what can anyone expect but bad weather.

I decided to change my Meandering photo today for this totally cute one of Ozzy inside the Christmas ornament.  And, speaking of Oz:  he's doing pretty good these days, since he's recovered from his hospital stay last month and is on the special diet/food.  We take him back for his one-month check next week and will find out then if he will be forever on this food, or can branch out to something else.  I pretty much know how it's going to go, but hey, I could be wrong.

Here's a good one.  Don't you just wonder sometimes?  Why is the sign on a gate with no fence?  Why would you even open the darn thing in the first place, rather than walk around it?  What is the story behind this photo?


I really don't have much to contribute to the blog on such a dreary day, so guess I'll just get back to hangin' around, and go read my book...

Via Aco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interestingly, the worn grass/pathway leads through the gate! And someone must have paid enough attention to have actually closed the gate.

terlee said...

I really wish I knew what this was about; I couldn't find anything to explain this picture. There aren't even fence posts that have fallen down, as if there used to be a fence, which would explain the gate. It's a great photo.