Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yawn...

Nothing is going on around here, at all.  Yesterday we got some chores done, including a long wait at the post office, and some other running around.  Then we came home and I read my book for most of the afternoon--between doing four loads of laundry--made dinner, finished reading, went to bed.

Yawn.

Today I searched my usual sources on the internet for fun and/or funny stuff to post.

Another yawn.

There's just not a darn thing happening right now.  I think Alan and I are going to cruise down Main Street this afternoon (though here it's called Jackson Street), look into some shops, maybe get an idea or two for Christmas. 

I don't know.  Some days it's hardly worth getting out of bed...


No comments: