Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Stuff...

I decided to change the look of the blog today.  I probably should have waited until this time next week, you know, New Year, etc., but I felt like doing it today instead.  I'm not sure this will be the final choice, but I've pretty much spent the whole morning doing it and will let things rest for now.  Maybe I'll end up doing it all over again next weekend, who knows.

Love the Blue Jay photo.  I was going to put a picture of Italy, or the Med, or one of my other shots of Summer in Paradise, but I couldn't do it.  It's a bitterly cold day today, with lots of snow in the mountains (though thankfully, not yet on our mountain), and the thought of sun-filled, glorious days on the Bay of Naples would no doubt tip me right over the edge.

We had a very nice, quiet day yesterday, mostly reading and taking Oz out for his walks.  Then we had a great dinner, followed by much groaning about why we ate so much.  I made extra gravy so we can have hot sandwiches for dinner...and yum yum, my two favorite things: leftovers and no cooking..!!

Hope everyone had a joyful Christmas, and now you all can relax in the aftermath.  I like that it's all over and even better that it's Sunday.  Somehow, that makes it even more relaxing.  In case anybody's wondering what my plans are for the rest o' the day, here's a visual aid...

No comments: