Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Miscellanea

What a miserable day it is here in Roseburg.  Lashing rain, winds, and by tomorrow we are supposedly getting a real dose of snow.  I have to get to the grocery store today without fail; our mountain road is too dicey in snow and icy weather.

Speaking of snow.  This is a great video, taken over the weekend in New Jersey during the monumental snowstorm they had back East.



Lately I've been posting stories/links on Tuesday that were interesting, but today I can't find a single thing noteworthy.  Maybe everyone's in recovery mode from Christmas, or spending their time trying to make up those pesky New Year's Resolutions.  And where did that idea come from, I wonder..??  What a way to ruin a new year.  Does anyone really achieve any of their goals..??  Or, maybe because I never do, I assume no one else does either.  According to Wikipedia, only 12% of all resolutions actually see results, so this year I'm not even going to bother.

Okay, off to the store before the (alleged) snowfall.  I might find something to post later today, though don't hold your breath...it seems like a not-much-is-happening kind of day...

No comments: