Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Morning Mist

It's a beautiful morning in the mountains today.  The temperature is around 58*, and yes, I know, pretty warm for the 12th of December isn't it..??  The mist in the valley is thick and ethereal; I took this short video just a few minutes ago, around 9:00am, as the view changed every second in the swirling mist.


It's too early in the day for anything noteworthy (or otherwise) to blog about yet, so I will just leave this post as is...in the mist.

****************************************************

Half an hour later, I was walking through the living room...the sun was shining in the valley and the mist was nearly gone.  I had to post this "after" video, just to share the amazing versatility of the view.  Check out that blue sky.  It's truly a warm, sunny morning in Roseburg today.  Oh, and pardon the fumble at the end.  I have yet to figure out how to smoothly stop the recording.  At least this time I'm not sniffing through the whole thing...

No comments: