Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Monday, December 20, 2010

Zip. Zero. Nada.

Wow.  I've got nothing today.  I don't know if it's because I don't do well on a Monday, or just that nothing's going on.  Either way, I've still got absolutely zip to post about today.

Courtesy of Amo

Although...

...while surfing the internet this afternoon, I did find this site that allows you to make yourself into a cartoon.  I thought I would try it.  It's funny how hard it is to picture yourself: what do my eyebrows look like, and my nose, etc.  Here's the best I could do...and frankly, I think I look ever so much better as a cartoon..!!


I've been saving this hilarious photo and thought today would be a good time to share some Christmas spirit.  Does this cat look like a Grinch, or what..??

Another via AMO

I think probably everyone has seen this by now--it was very popular in emails a few weeks back--but just in case you missed it, here's a very bad doggy who got into the lipstick.  Too funny.


Okay, that's the best I can do on a nothing-to-post day.  Tomorrow should be better, mainly because it won't be Monday...

No comments: