Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Friday, December 17, 2010

Flix on Friday

Here's a goofy thing:  A video of our drive up the mountain to the house.  I was thinking the other day how funny it would be for all of you to sit in the car with us, and enjoy the drive.  Now, I should say that it was a very sunny day yesterday, making part of the video difficult to see in the blinding sun, and Alan was driving a bit fast, so be sure to fasten your seat belts.  Overall though, it's an interesting--though quick--drive.  Apparently, as we came around the corner, just before our place, Alan spotted the deer on the opposite side of the street while I was showing our neighbor's house.  Nuts.  Oh well, one of these days I'll take a good video of my plant-devouring nemesis.


And there you go...welcome to our house.  I hope no one got car sick...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the video. Now if it was from the dash of the Speedster and it went another 200' to some post-modern glass house it would have been perfect!!

I need to write to Todd today just to let him know we haven't fallen of the earth.