Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Monday, January 10, 2011

Back from the Brink...

...though just barely.  And let me say, I haven't felt this crappy in so long, I had forgotten what torment there is in a bad cold.  Course, it's now gone into my chest so I have the rudest hacking cough, but even with the raw nose from all the blowing, and the tubercular cough, I think, perhaps, possibly, maybe, I might live after all.

Since all I've done for the past three days is wallow in misery and self-pity try to deal with this malady, I don't have a darned thing to write about that isn't about being sick.  I'm very, very sure no one wants to hear it.

Instead, I will leave you with this video about the luckiest people on the planet--which isn't me at the moment.  These are cringe-worthy in some respects because you really can't believe how truly lucky a few of these folks were.  The last scene had me puzzled for a second as I didn't think the bank robbers were lucky to get caught, but then...well...you'll see.


Hope everyone else out there is feeling good, and healthy.  Just remember: no matter what...wash your hands every time you return from the outside world...!!  Learn from my slip-up, people.  It only took one forgetful time, somewhere along the way last week, and look what happened.  Buggers.

No comments: