Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stormy Sunday

We are experiencing a monumental rain storm today...well, actually it started last night and hasn't let up since.  Buckets of rain and lots of flooding in rivers and streams all up and down the Pacific NW.  I really don't mind, especially on a Sunday which should be a lazy, do-nothing day anyway, though I will no doubt change my mind when it comes to the dog walk later.  If it's raining as hard then, as now, I don't think we will be leaving the mountain today.  The dogs can just use the very servicable back garden instead.

I think I'll go bake something, though don't know what yet.  Cake, cupcakes, cookies...??  Or maybe I'll make a big pot of soup.  I need some inspiration but so far--on this dreary, stormy day--inspiration seems to still be in bed, sound asleep.  Don't I wish...

My humor might not be appreciated by some, but I can't imagine anyone not laughing at this video.  The mother is trying to make the babe crawl, or move, or something...but then...

 

I swear, I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face.  Maybe I just have a very warped sense of humor...??  Nah.  It's just downright funny...though next time, Mum..??  You might want to lighten up on that baby powder.  (Courtesy of Videobash)

Here's a good one, too.  What in the world could it mean..??  Saw off part of the chair you're sitting in..??  There's no red slash across the symbol--meaning don't do this--so I guess in Switzerland, it's okay..??  I'm truly clueless on this one.


Okay, best get into the kitchen and decide what damage I can do.  After I stop laughing at that baby video...

No comments: