Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011

Fluff and Stuff

If you've been reading my blog for any time at all, you know Mondays and I aren't pals.  I'm still suffering from Sunday Syndrome this morning (total ennui and/or lack of energy), so am going to be lazy and post some videos instead of writing any meaningful dialogue of my own.  Course, I did have to find these vids, so I get credit for...something.

This first one is just cool.  In 40 seconds, Eirik Solheim shows an entire year in a beautiful video.


One year in 40 seconds from Eirik Solheim on Vimeo.

Not a video, but a link to the Museum of the City of New York.  They are in the process of putting their entire archive of New York photos online, starting with an initial batch of 50,000.  There are some amazing pictures; even if you're not interested in New York, the history evoked is well worth a look.

This video shows the total abandon of a cat and kitten as they sleep.  I wish I could sleep like this, though I think this kind of bliss is reserved for children and animals...


Cat-nap? brought to you by Funny Jokes

This is just plain funny.  Poor wee dog in his new boots...(hahahhaa)...

Purina Animal All Stars

So, there you have it:  a bit of beauty, zen-like relaxation, and a smile.  What more could you ask for on a Monday..??

No comments: