Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Friday, January 7, 2011

Flix on Friday

I only have one video this morning:  Max and Ozzy.  It's very short, and not very interesting, other than how cute Oz looks and how scared Max is of the camera.  It's also not a good video because I'm waving the camera all over the place, but you can get the drift.  In one frame you can see how white Max is around the face, which makes him look older, though I knew a guy in high school who went totally gray at 18, so there you go.


The boys are getting along fairly well, all things considered.  Later this morning I have to get my hair cut, so Alan will be in charge for an hour or so.  I'm going to revel in the peace and quiet of the head massage and hair trimming, and try not to imagine what's happening on the home front.

It's been very foggy and dreary this week in Roseburg, though that should change this weekend, I hope.  Usually, up here on the mountain, the valley and Roseburg stay in the mist, but we manage to have clear skies by lunch time.  Not this week.  There's some kind of air inversion--or whatever the meteorological term is that defines this weather system--that is keeping the fog/mist stuck over our heads.  I will be very happy to see the sky again...some day.

That's all folks.  Must get ready for my trip down the mountain.  Hope you all have a good, just hangin' Friday...

Courtesy of Bing

No comments: