Daisies, River Forks Park, Roseburg, Oregon 2011

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time Out


I have been struggling for the past two days with a possible cold.  I haven't had such a thing in years--and I mean years and years, so I'm not a happy girl that somehow I've managed to get a flaming cold.  I'm sort of germ-phobic, washing my hands manically religiously every time I return from the outside world, but somewhere along the line this past week I must have slipped up.  Dammit..!!  I woke up this morning--bleary-eyed, stuffed up, scratchy throat--and finally have to admit that, yes, indeed, I have gone viral.

In light of this affliction, plus the fact I'm too tired and cranky to sit at my desk, I'm going to take the day off...and maybe tomorrow, too.  Depends on how I feel.  The crappy thing is I don't have anything in the medicine cabinet to relieve my symptoms because I never get sick..!!  Buggers.

So, I'll be back...just maybe not for a day or two...

No comments: